Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Let's Celebrate And Eat Cake

Today this blog turns 5!! I really wouldn't have thought it when I published the first photo in 2010. Back then I didn't know what I was doing, I just wanted to give this blog thing a try. I doubted that I would find enough interesting photo subjects to continue the blog for a whole year, but then I started to see things that I have ignored or taken for granted before. I woud like to thank everybody who has ever visited my blog and especially those who left a comment. I appreciate your support and I am looking forward to sharing more photos of my hometown. And now, let's eat some "Demel" cake!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! And what tasty treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anniversaries are terrific and #5 requires much effort! Congratulations! It's a pleasure visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!
    A very good reason for celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Vreni!! I will have my 5th this summer and like you I never thought I would make it this long. We need to have another meeting in Paris and catch up.

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete