Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Hats

Some days ago I read in the paper that an increasing number of people wears hats. Well, I can´t confirm this and I will surely never wear a hat myself (the hairdo, you know), but here´s a selection of summer hats.
The family run millinery "Mühlbauer" was founded in 1903 and became a brand name for hand finished headwear of the highest quality in the late 1920s. Currently it´s run by the fourth generation. You can buy Mühlbauer hats not only in Vienna but also in Paris (Le Bon Marché), Milan (10 Corso Como), Berlin (KdW) London (Harrods) or Los Angeles (Fred Segal). Of course there´s also an online shop.

1 comment:

  1. I wear hats... casual looking hats, and as long as I keep the hat on all day the hairdo doesn't show. :-)) Try it, I think you would look cute in a hat!

    ReplyDelete