Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Blogiversary!

Exactly two years ago I started my daily photo blog of Vienna. Due to recent problems with google, I renamed the blog and moved it to the current address - so this second blogiversary is a kind of restart. This blog has helped me to see my hometown in a new way, I discovered details that usually are ignored by locals, and I´m very much looking foward to showing you "my Vienna" for another year. Many thanks to everyone who has ever visited my blog and especially to those who left a comment, I appreciate your support very much. Let´s celebrate with this unusual bouquet of flowers that I discovered in the window of a department store in the city center.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats and fabulous window! I love the dept store windows, they are really art in a very special way! Here is to another great year of blogging for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy Bloganiversary, Verena! The photo is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure is fun to photoblog. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent image to celebrate your second year blogging Vreni, looking forward to seeing more of Vienna through your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogaversary, mon amie! I have been struggling with s-l-o-w internet and too much work. Thanks for your comments and showing me your new link. Congratulations on two years. You have shown so much beauty of your city... and that second city you love is pretty nice too - hah!

    Wish you were joining me again in Paris next week. I will report back to prep you for your visit later this spring!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Vreni!

    Like fine wine your blog only gets better with age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for your congratulations and compliments! I´m very much looking to spend another year with all of you!

    ReplyDelete