Monday, October 3, 2011

New Bistro

Some days ago I read about the opening of a new french bistro at Ferstel Palace in the city center. Being a very francophone person, I decided to go there as soon as possible. So, when I recently had a day off, I went there for lunch with a friend of mine. The tiny restaurant is very charming, it offers only a small, but very french selection of dishes. It is also an "épicerie fine", offering french cheese, herbs, honey, jams, teas, sparkling wines and sweets. I will definitely be back!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for the tip. Thanks to you I am building an already tidy list of things to do and where to go in Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I ever will be in Vienna I will bring it a visit but I have to say that it doesn't look french to me. Still nice to know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francophile «Louis» would love to visit this place!
    Oui! Bien sûr!

    ReplyDelete