Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Theme Day: Photo of The Year

After ending the year 2014 with a December sunset, let's start the new year with a summer sunset. Regular followers know that I love to spend the summer evenings taking a ride with my bicycle and taking photos of sunsets. I have been living nearly 20 years close to the Old Danube, but I "discovered" this dead end of a former river branch of the Danube with its calm atmosphere only last summer... I'm very much looking forward to this year's summer and more cycling in this area!
Click here to view thumbnails of all participants in the theme day.

5 comments:

  1. What a great place on the planet!
    GODT NYTT ÅR / HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and colorful choice, happy new year from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vreni, I adore this lovely photo. Two Danubes for Vienna? How lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice atmospheric shot - happy new year

    ReplyDelete