Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My New Favourite Bakery

This small bakery in Spiegelgasse in the city center is my latest find. Altough it opened already last year, I made it there only last week (but then 3 times in a row). The bread and baked goods are made by hand from organic grain and baked in a wood fired oven, which is integrated in the salesroom. I love the perfume of fresh-baked bread (which today is so rare in "normal" bakeries)! After watching the range of baked goods from outside, the young mum in this photo also gave it a try.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. it is hard to resist the smell of fresh-baked bread. That's the problem, it's very very hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miam-miam! I can smell that hot bread from here... How delightful and a darling shop!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete